Friday, April 23, 2010

My feeling

21.4.2010

These few days out wif caren & nana them ,

so fun .!!

but sometimes feel so sad n lonely .

i just felt tat im alone everything time .

anyones beside me when im alone n need someone to talk to .?

NO .!

there's no one .!

I understand who i am .

i know what i have .

I knew how they treat me .

but ...

i cnt even understand what am i thinking right now .

im lost ,

can anyone bring me bck .?

i just need a shoulder when i cried ,

i just need a man when im alone ,

i just need a place to go when im lonely ,

i just need friends when im sad .

but where's them .??

i understand i couldn't have it even once .

i dono what should i do dy .

T T

can i felt hapi again .??

i just wanna be hapi .!

please

god ,

i begging u .

no matter what ,

just don let me alone .

and don let all my friends sad or what .

for my sake .


THANKS .!

i appreaciate it .

<3 my nana n caren jiie .

No comments: