Friday, March 12, 2010

sad , leaving .

you say i din do anything wrong ,

and don wanna give you a chance .

but did i .?

I nvr say that .!!

Nvr and Nvr .

just you don know how i feel only .

Sad , Stress , Pressure , Moody , Tired

all this while i Just PRETEND that im ok .

cause i don wan you To worry about me and sad .

I Choose To Be SILENT just for Protect Your Mood .

cause you said that i keep on controling your mood .!

so now i wont already .!!

i wont tel you how i feel .

you wan me to be happy either sad .?

Oouhh ,

I Hope We can Be Happy .

But cant .

felt so sorry of THAT .

Family .?

I Hate Some Of My Family Members .!!

Bf .?

I Had lost my chance already .

friends .?

i had lost many of my friends now .

What shall i do now .?

I lost Everything Dy .!!

T.T

I Know That Life stil Need to go On .

But ...

if i can choose to be gone 4ever ,

i Wil .!!

I Don Wan To Be sad Again .

that's not what i wan .!!

Haiz ,

you say that you wanna give up dy .

n 4get bout me .

Yeahh .!!

Myb you can do it .

sometimes ,

i just hope that you can 4get about me .

but sometimes ,

i wish you don't .

i also dono why .

Myb im Selfish .

Sometimes Wish thAT YOU can 4get about this Bad girl 4ever .

But sometimes ,

Wish That You can Miss mE N Love Me .

-.-

What Am I Thinking Now .??!!

Im Gonna Be Crazy .!!!!!!!

:(

Im sorry once again .

and i already told you ,

my feeling .

just not so sure of that .

Tired .

No comments: