Sunday, March 28, 2010

Damai Trip .!!

2 Days 1 nite DAMAI TRIP

With Haidi , kenny , liang mei , frederick , jonathan n his frenx .

we have a great time n moment at thr .!

It's really FUN and COOL .!

I Love It .

Cant wait for june anymore .

Wanna heard some of our story .?

first of all ,

we all decide to meet at pending there .

than we already called the bus aunty to pick us up .

but suddenly ,

she says " My .... Pass away . "

OMG

I dono whether is real or not .

Just ...

UNBELIEVEABLE

Really Lost our mind dy

Than ...

Suddenly i think tiok i have a friends that is a taxi driver .

haidi call him ,

He say RM50 .

Ok .!!

ON .!!

Heheshh

After we reach there ,

we stay at the room for awhile ,

than go to the beach to play .

...

SKIP ...

The next day ,

I cant even sleep at night .

So about 5am Like that ,

Kenny and I went to the beach and talk alots of my problem

Like : Love problem , friends problem and etc ...

He tell me alots of things and advice me .!!

Really appreciate it much .!!

Thanks kenny .


2 Days 1 night trip not really a long time larh .

So we decide to go for 4days 3 night on JUNE .!!

WAITING .!!

<3>

No comments: