Sunday, January 9, 2011

Our love stories ♥



Tan AND Me

This is our love story


    He's my Prince and of cause im his princess too .


Our love story start at 18th of November  2010 .

We loves each other much .

Few more days will be our second month anniversary .

Time passed so fast .


Sometimes we'll argue about some small problem even though we're saying
  sorry  to each other .


I'm glad that i've him now .

Cause I'd realize he's the one that i need !



Mature & Good & Nice & Kind & Friendly


He treat me nicer then his own ><""

He won't easily get angry of me even though I'm doing wrong .

He'll talk nicely when he send me home .

Hubby ,

I'm sorry that i'd made you upset and so on ...

I didn't meant it of cause .

Sorry for everything .

I'll change myself as you asked me to .

I'll tolerate more starting from now .

I'll be a good girl & good girlfriend for you .

I'll listen to you .

I won't talk about my past anymore [ The bad boys who hurts me alot ] .

Just ,

I'm sorry kay ?

I won't make you upset anymore .

You're too in to me , I guess .

I'd stop clubbing just because you asked me to .

I'd ignore lots of my boy friends because you asked me to . [ Sorry for making you jealous ]

I wanna appreciate this relationship !

You're my prince that light me up and give me happiness .

Thanks my Dear for doing this and letting me to know you or meet you .

I pray to god every night just for your safety .

I asked god to not let you stress so much and make sure that you're safe all the time .

I pray to god that I cant lost you .

I Thanks to god for blessing us .

My Dear ,

You'd done all those things that a boyfriend should done .

You're gorgeous !

I love you much !!!




 Tan AND Hazel    ♥

My hubby
Hazel ♥

No comments: